The text below is an ad article written by Cryptonews.com journalists.
If you sign in to Crypto trading, you may already have a crypto wallet. It stores passwords that allow you to access your secret currencies – making them secure and accessible. Facilitates the sending and receiving of crypto currencies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin, and balances between software wallets such as ChangeNOW’s NOW Wallet, a mobile app hit with attractive, user-friendly interface and new features.
The NOW Wallet app is available for free download at. Google Play And of App Store. It was built by a talented team from behind. Switch now And it’s an unsafe solution, which means there’s no risk of getting third-party money.
Here are some of the other features and benefits of ChangeNOW’s popular NOW Wallet:
- Unlimited exchange transactions
- Transactions complete in five minutes (average)
- 24/7 customer support
- Guaranteed privacy and security
- It supports a variety of coins and tokens, including BTC, ETH, DOGE, BNB, XMR, TRX, ADA, XRP, USDT, Sol and Theta (all supported by ChangeNOW).
- Supports overlap of BNB and BEP-2 NOW Tokens
- Allows secure and secure storage of NFT sets
- Users receive a 0.1% refund on each NOW Token purchase with ChangeNOW Pro.
Another advantage of the NOW Wallet is its ability to communicate intelligently with Ethereum DApps using QR code. This feature is called WalletConnect. Wallet can now support DApps based on any 4 public chains, pick ETH, POLYGON, AVAX C-chain and BSC.
Before we get into what WalletConnect is and what it does, let’s look at the basics.
What are DApps?
While cryptocurrencies have made some lucky investors overnight millionaires, the rush to move has shifted its focus from blockchain and how to develop this exciting new technology. Blockchain has more to do with digital currency than it does – it has the potential to change the web by changing the way we work, travel and communicate.
Decentralized Application (DApp) is an application developed and implemented on decentralized protocols such as Ethereum. This means that DAPS operates on a peer-to-peer (P2P) network, for example blockchain, using smart contracts. They are independent and open source, as they are not controlled by an official.
Some of the benefits of DApps are:
- They are not owned or controlled by anyone.
- There is never a break.
- Cyber attacks, especially distributed DDOS attacks, try to disrupt normal site traffic by sending overwhelming requests. As DApps are decentralized, the perpetrator does not have enough resources to manage such attacks on different websites at the same time.
- They cannot be closed.
What kind of DApps are there?
There are DApps for each category, including gaming, finance, productivity and more. Currently, the top five DApps (by number of users) are as follows.
- PancakeSwap (BSC) – The most popular DApp, PancakeSwap is a decentralized exchange built on Binance Smart Chain.
- Alien Worlds (WAX, BSC) – The most popular blockchain-based NFT game featuring decentralized Metaverse connected to Ethereum
- Axie Infinity (RONIN, ETH) – NFT-based game where users trade and upgrade Axies and compete for prizes.
- Splinterlands (WAX, HIVE) – A collectible business card game.
- RONIN – The largest decentralized exchange on the Ronin blockchain specifically designed for Axis Infinity.
Now that you know what DApps are and what they do, let’s find out how WalletConnect can connect your NOW Wallet to the DApps you need.
What is WalletConnect?
Some of the main features of WalletConnect are:
- Chain Agnostics – Can collaborate with any blockchain and provide support for new blockchains and packages out of the box.
- Multi-China – This means that WalletConnect can connect to a wallet with one or more chains at the same time and send transactions to different chains at the same time, eliminating the need for chain switching.
- Multiple Sessions – Manage as many sessions as you want. A dynamic API is provided to build the desired UX.
- One-time pairing – This establishes multiple sessions from one pair, which means that only one connection is required for an indefinite number of sessions.
- Reduced bandwidth – WalletConnect website management efficiently uses resources to duplicate all messages in one socket – without interruption!
- Decentralized messaging – WalletConnect forwarding is used to transmit messages from all available nodes using the Waku network – which means it does not depend on centralized servers.
- Licensing System – This feature explicitly requires wallets for your DApp to meet all the signature methods required for compatibility requirements.
- Verified Delivery – WalletConnect’s smart caching methods ensure secure messaging in a variety of network conditions.
- Platform Agnostic – to name a few, it works everywhere, including browser, desktop, mobile and gaming apps.
Connect with your NOW Wallet
You will need a wallet with some crypto in it before you can use DApps. DApp sees content when you make a connection between your DApp and your wallet.
We recommend that you use your NOW Wallet to connect with DApps (you can get one. over here If you do not already have it). The easy-to-use interface provides the best user experience. Also, users do not have to worry about the security and privacy of their money, the app is not secure, which means it does not collect any personal information.
NOW Wallet supports storage of any tokens on 6 networks – ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avax C-Chain, TRX, KLAY and also NFTs. All of these features make it an ideal place to store all your assets. It also supports fiat-to-crypto purchases and a list of coins, including BTC, ETH, XMR, XRP, USTD, MATIC, KLAY, APE, ETC, THETA, LTC, ADA, TRX, BTT, DOGE, XTZ, GAS. ETC, RVN and BCH
Now a step-by-step guide to connecting Wallet to DApps
Access the DApp website you want to link to. You will need a QR code or link to get DApp. Most DApps should have a ‘connect’ button in the top right corner. Click on Wallet Connect to generate a QR code. The example below is how to connect to OpenSea, the largest NFT marketplace right now.
Now open WalletConnect in your NOW Wallet app.
Create a new connection by clicking ‘New Connection’.
Then scan the QR code for WalletConnect.
Or select ‘Add manually’ and enter or paste the link to DApp.
When the app detects DApp, it sends a request. Confirm the connection to DApp by clicking the green ‘Approve’ button.
If you have successfully connected DAP, it will appear in the list of active connections on WalletConnect. You can click the icon to display more useful information on DApp, such as the time and date connected, the address, which network it is on, and a brief description of the app and what it does.
It is a good idea to disconnect your account from the DAP after you have successfully completed the transaction or played your blockchain game.